I'm such a sucker for shoes period, but especially BOOTS!!!! Now that the holidays are over and my pockets are back to normal I decided to treat myself. Here are some of the boots that I recently purchased, I'm so bad. The first three pair I purchased from Nine West, they're having a awesome 70% off sale. The last pair I purchased from DSW and they were on sale also. *** Did you notice all of the black boots that I purchased I plan on wearing them to my new part time job at MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Happy New Year to all of my beautiful brownies, I hope this year brings you happiness, love and success. I've decided to share a couple of my resolutions with you all for 2012. I might fall off track so if you catch me slipping pop my hand lol.
- I'm going to focus more on my skincare routine. Since I'm not getting any younger its time to start paying extra attention to my skin care. I think I'm going to break down and invest in a Clarisonic.
- I will force myself to drink more water I've been drinking water alot since I've been on my vacation from work and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin and hair.
- I will stop buying makeup that I don't really need just because its on sale. I've noticed that I have alot of similar colors of makeup that I don't use so I'm going to shop my stash as Kia, from Yummy411 would say. I think this is going to be the hardest one to keep but I'm going to try my best.
- I decided to wear my hair out for awhile to give it a break from the weaves so I'm going to work hard to keep my hair as healthy as possible.
- I want to cut down on my shopping ( side eye, yeah right I wanted to see if you were paying attention). That's not going to happen I couldn't wait on the holidays to be over so I could spend my money on me!!!!!!