I was tagged by Shana Janelle to participate in the Desert Island Lips Challenge. This was very hard for me because I have a couple of lipsticks and lipglosses that I cant live without. Since I had to pick just one, I picked my Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Sugar. I love this lipgloss because I can wear it with anything and I love the way it makes my lips look fuller and they tingle alot.
*Sorry for looking so crazy in the pics I had just returned from a long weekend at Great Wolf Lodge.
Here are the rules of the tag:
"If you could only have one lipstick or gloss for the rest of your life what would it be?"This is a TAG:
You are going to be cast away on a desert island, but you must maintain your fabulousness. The trick is, it can only be a lip product. What ONE lip colour could you happily live with for the rest of your days? This isn’t about your favourite or what’s haute at the moment. It should be something that doesn’t require lip liner or mixing with some other colour to make it look good. This should be a colour that you don’t have to think twice about because you know it will never fail to make you look flirty, bold or seductive every time you wear it. What would it be?
Here are the rules:
- Choose your Desert Island Lip colour (lipstick, stain, lip pencil, OR gloss). Only one, please
- Tell us why you’ve picked it (what makes it special, timeless, or the bomb)
- Post a photo of yourself wearing the lipstick . The photo should be your full face
- *You may only use these other types of products in your photo:
- Groomed brows
- Desert Island Lip product
- Tag 3 other beauty bloggers
I tag the following:
Bad Hair Day
Touching Faces with Beauty and Glamour
Trina J Makeup